Fashionable fabric equals fashionable pillows. Part of our African pillow collection this listing is for our Aso-Oke bands black pillow cushion. Made from the highly coveted Yoruba Aso-Oke fabric this pillow cover will be a unique addition to any decor setting.
***ABOUT THIS PILLOW***
* Listing is for the black & white pillow available in two sizes.
* Pillow insert optional
* Front of the pillow features two 6″ purple & silver on white aso oke bands trimmed with contrasting red zig zag stitches for added pizzazz.
Aso oke is a handwoven fabric traditional to the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria.This one is made of cotton.
* Back of pillow features a high quality, heavy duty, black linen blend fabric (55% linen, 45% rayon)
* Pillow covers are sewn 2″ smaller than the listed pillow cover sizes to avoid sagging from age and use.
* Zipper on the bottom for easy removal and cleaning
* Recommended dry clean only
NOTE:- The pillow you receive may not be the exact one photographed here as some of this Aso-oke band pillows come without the fringe shown. Fabric sections and patterns may vary because of the dynamic and handmade nature of the African fabrics we use and we believe this only adds to their authenticity. Please feel free to request a photo of the one you’ll receive before buying.
Categories: African Pillows