Our Silhouette Girl Word pillow celebrates all that is fly, fun & fierce in girls across cities around the world. From New York to London, to Lagos, Paris, New Orleans, Havana & Atlanta. Celebrate the city girl you are, or the one you know, with this one of a kind decorative pillow. Image designed by reStyled by Valerie & illustrated by Nick Williams.
***About This Listing***
* Listing is for the 16 x 16 Pillow Cover with optional insert
* Hand cut, machine sewn & individually printed
* Image is featured on one side only
* Alternate side features a complimentary red & tan striped cotton fabric
* Image measures 12” x 12”
* Cover is sewn 2″ smaller than the 16 x 16 inserts it is made for to reduce sagging from age & use.
* High quality, heavy duty, linen blend fabric (55% linen, 45% rayon) provides the elegance of
linen without it’s fussiness and creasing
* Zipper on the bottom for easy removal and cleaning
* Recommended dry clean only
All Designs & images © 2013 – 2014 reStyled by Valerie / reStyled Original. All rights reserved.
Categories: African Pillows